E-Lynn Tan – Physiotherapist
I take pride in providing the best physiotherapy treatment possible, to help my clients overcome long-term pain and functional issues. To facilitate their recovery, I treat the person as a whole, combining hands-on techniques, strengthening through clinical pilates methods and dry needling. I enjoy tailoring my approach for each client, as every person’s needs and goals are individual.
For nearly 10 years I have worked as a Physiotherapist, predominantly in private practice with a strong emphasis on clinical pilates, sports injuries and women’s health. I have gained a wealth of knowledge from providing treatment for a range of musculoskeletal conditions including acute spinal injuries, pre and postnatal rehab and post-surgical.
I find movement through Clinical Pilates to be a wonderful tool to help a range of clients rehabilitate and improve strength and conditioning, from elite sportspersons to pregnant mums and office workers with neck and back pain. I have trained with Dance Medicine Australia.
My areas of special clinical interest include:
- Cervicogenic (tension) headaches
- Chronic back pain and spinal issues
- Neck stiffness and pain
- Postural strain
- Hip & knee issues – acute and chronic
- Sports injuries – tennis elbow, ACL, ankle sprains
- Post-surgery rehabilitation – hip replacement, knee surgery
- Exercise rehabilitation including Clinical Pilates
- Dry Needling
- Back or wrist pain
- Breastfeeding issues (mastitis, blocked ducts, and cracked nipples)
- Exercise during and after pregnancy
- Tummy muscle separation (Rectus abdominus diastasis)
- Perineal trauma
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Mums & bubs pilates classes
- Pelvic pain
- Continence issues
- Sexual dysfunction
To make an appointment with E-Lynn call (08) 6389 2947 or click here to make an online booking.