Join The Happiest Team In Perth
Life’s Short – Work Somewhere Awesome!
- Flexible 25-35 hours per week – you choose
- Professional development and support
- Experienced & fun team
Looking for a part-time physiotherapy role that offers a fantastic work-life balance, a supportive team, and opportunities for professional development? Look no further than Wisdom Physiotherapy in Nedlands!
As an experienced physiotherapist, you’ll have the chance to work with a motivated and friendly team that values excellent patient outcomes and fosters a fun and collaborative work environment. Our clinic has a strong reputation in the community for delivering exceptional care, and you’ll have access to a wide range of resources and tools to help you provide the best possible treatment to our clients.
You Will Get
- Work with a highly experienced team of like-minded practitioners
- Your ideal clients – very little medicare/compensable, caseload of both hands-on musk and exercise-based therapies such as Clinical Pilates.
- Efficient and friendly administration support
- You will be rewarded with a healthy salary and commission (negotiable – you get what you’re worth)
- Hours anywhere from 25-35 hours per week – negotiable for the right person
- Weekly mentoring/PD support if you want it
- High level administration and marketing support
In addition to a competitive base salary, you’ll also have the opportunity to earn attractive commissions and enjoy full annual and personal leave entitlements. And with a professional development program that’s tailored to your needs, you’ll have the support you need to continue growing and expanding your clinical knowledge.
If you’re a self-motivated and personable practitioner who’s passionate about making a real difference in the lives of your patients, we want to hear from you.
Call us (or apply) today to take the first step towards working somewhere awesome!
Want to know more?