At Wisdom Physiotherapy Nedlands, we understand that every person’s body is different. We take the time to understand the underlying causes of your injury and what you want to achieve. So if you’re in pain, have an injury, or looking to improve your mobility and strength, you have come to the right place!
- We use a whole-body approach; combining hands-on treatment with movement therapy
- All of our team are trained in DMA Clinical Pilates™
- We are friendly & professional – the needs of you and your family are important to us.
- musculoskeletal issues
- sports injuries
- newborns, kids & teens
- dry needling
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Pre & postnatal
- Seniors & juniors
- Women’s & men’s pelvic issues
- Children’s incontinence
- Breastfeeding treatment
- Pre/postnatal pilates classes
Our Team’s Approach
Meet Our Team
We are committed to providing you with the very best Physiotherapy treatment.
During your consult, we take the time to investigate the cause of your issue and plan what’s needed to get you feeling better, sooner.
To get the best results, research supports a combination of hands-on treatment with specific movements and exercise.
That’s why our team of experienced Physiotherapists have also trained extensively with DMA Clinical Pilates™- the leaders of Clinical Pilates research in Australia and internationally.
Our clinic is here to serve you. We have taken care to ensure each treatment room is clean and private, and our reception team is friendly.
We’re ready to support you to improve your health and wellbeing.
- Over 50 classes each week
- Clinical Pilates inspired exercise
- Yoga for Arthritis
- Back & shoulder issues
- Headaches & neck tension
- Hips & knees
- Chronic pain
Get In Touch
- Ready to help you
- Frequently asked questions
- Contact details